Monday, November 30, 2009

Shippin Barrels

This has been on my mind for a weeks now. I want to send down a barrel with some things in it. I think that my barrel may not get there before xmas, because I haven't started to pack it yet. If you want to pack a lot of things to send to jamaica. Then this is a way to send things down at a cheaper price. I went to my local West Indian store(or Caribbean store). You can find them there and most of the time, they will cost around $30. The price to send.. can be like $75 bucks. The store that Im dealing wit said, that they will charge for someone to pick it up at my house. They said $40 to pick up. Well I'm not giving them my $40 dollars. Come on Mon!

I will get the barrel and pack it, so I know how much stuff I can put in it. I will unpack it and take it to the store. I just pack all the stuff I'm going to ship in my car trunk. When I get to the store I pack the barrel and lock it up. Why pay them more then necessary. But it's up to you. How you want to do it. That is just how I plan to do it. It's been some time since I have sent one down. I'm planning to spend some time there, and I want to make sure I have my essentials while Im there. Not that you can't get things in ja. But they might run you a bag a money. You get me. Anyway. I will post some more links on sites for shopping ect. Get your barrel now and check see how long they take to send it down for you.

No comments: