Monday, November 9, 2009

10 Funny Love Quotes

1. I know that somewhere in the Universe exists my perfect soulmate -- but looking for her is much more difficult than just staying at home and ordering another pizza.

~Alf Whit~


2. I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.

~Woody Allen~

3. Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.

~Albert Einstein~

4. There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.


~Melanie Griffith, Milk Money~


5. I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

~David Bissonette~

6. Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.

~Unknown~

7. Happiness is the china shop; love is the bull.

~H. L. Mencken~

8. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.


~Pearl Bailey~

9. You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

~Henny Youngman~

10. You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.

~Melanie Clark~

No comments: